Our Society has a very active senior group. Seniors usually attend classes during the day. Topics to be covered and their potential benefits include:
· Ki principles and practice of the unification of mind and body for a calmer mind, better balance and relaxation to improve health and wellness in daily life.
· Principles and practice of Ki Breathing and Meditation to calm the mind, reduce stress, and increase energy.
· How to stand, sit and walk with natural posture.
· Ki Health Exercises to improve posture, flexibility and maintain natural movements.
· Principles and practice of performing Kiatsu for personal health for self-healing and health maintenance.
· Basic Aikido for health: flexibility, mobility and stability.
· The application of Ki principles in daily life for a plus, bright and happy life.
Senior's Class Summer Outing